This position supports Account Managers with primary focus on client relations located in our Birmingham, Alabama office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Service clients' daily account needs
- Create certificates of insurance (large daily volume)
- Review contracts for insurance requirements applicable to issuance of certificates of insurance
- issue invoices
- Request and complete various insurance notices and forms
- Develop productive business relationships with clients
- Assist with special projects and client requests
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned by the company at its discretion from time to time
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Working knowledge of insurance terms and basic coverage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technology skills, including Excel capabilities
- Functional understanding of language affecting certificate insurance
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to foster relationship with the underwriting and processing departments of carriers
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
Credentials and experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-3 years' experience in the insurance industry
- Property and Casualty license strongly preferred
- Ability to obtain Property and Casualty License required
About the Organization:
EPIC is a unique and innovative retail property and casualty and employee benefits insurance brokerage and consulting firm. EPIC has created a values-based, client-focused culture that attracts and retains top talent, fosters employee satisfaction and loyalty and sustains a high level of customer service excellence.
EPIC team members have consistently recognized their company as a 'Best Place to Work' in multiple regions and as a 'Best Place to Work in the Insurance Industry' nationally.
EPIC now has more than 1,800 team members operating from 80 offices across the U.S., providing Property and Casualty, Employee Benefits, Specialty Programs and Private Client solutions to EPIC clients.
With run rate revenues greater than $575 million, EPIC ranks among the top 15 retail insurance brokers in the U.S. Backed and sponsored by Oak Hill Capital Partners, the company continues to expand organically and through strategic acquisitions across the country. For additional information, please visit www.epicbrokers.com
Apply on company website