Account Managers provide high-quality service to our Clients and Account Executives. They work to ensure satisfaction by balancing the quality of service and speed of response. In this role, the Account Manager will support the Account Executives in the administration of policies, coordination of billing/payment, processing applications and other administrative duties and projects as assigned.
This role is responsible for, but not limited to, the following job duties:
- Manage the quoting activity for assigned accounts
- Create schedules of insurance and proposals
- Management and tracking of policy renewals
- Endorsement processing
- Scan and maintain documents, policies and correspondence
- Manage day to day account transactions including additions, deletions of vehicles, acquisitions, ,
- Generate and update schedules of insurance, create Acord certificates, Loss Run reports and similar documents as needed.
- Contact clients and underwriters to obtain information for policy changes, renewals and endorsements.
- Assist in filing and monitoring claims with the insurers
Customer Service Focus
Ability to build and maintain customer satisfaction through proactively addressing customer needs and concerns. Ensures the highest value of service is always provided and consistently delivers on commitments to the customer.
Enhances mutual understanding in communication with others by expressing genuine interest in the content and meaning of others' messages. Asks clarifying questions to ensure understanding
Self-starter and frequently takes a lead role in improving or enhancing a product or service to benefit the client and Frenkel. Will often demonstrate a sincere positive attitude toward getting things done and will seek out additional responsibilities that may go beyond the scope of their formal job description.
Driven by an underlying curiosity and desire to know more about people, things or issues. This involves going beyond routine questions and includes digging or pressing for exact information; resolving discrepancies by asking a series of questions or conducting less-focused environmental scanning for opportunities or miscellaneous information that may be used in the future.
Quality Extended Task Focus:
Able to perform the same work function with excellence and high standards of quality for a significant amount of time while remaining focused and without becoming disengaged.
Composure and Resilience:
Able to deal effectively with pressure, maintains focus and intensity and remains optimistic and persistent even under adversity. Demonstrates the ability and propensity to recover quickly and maintain self-control following setbacks, rejections and conflict.
Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple responsibilities by being organized and keeping on top of important time-sensitive tasks.
- Minimum Two years of insurance brokerage or insurance carrier experience.
- Strong computer skills including MS office suite, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have excellent organization and time management skills.
- College degree in Insurance or related field preferred.
- P&C Brokers License
Apply on company website