Department: Commercial Insurance - Financial Institutions for VanBridge and Epic Company
Position: Account Manager
Job Purpose: To supervise and manage the processing of a book of Commercial Lines
Insurance Business & Financial Institution type clients.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and retain existing client relationships.
- Internally process the marketing and issuance of existing client renewal policies and the issuance of binders, endorsements and invoices.
- On existing client account, aggressively seek account rounding opportunities through periodic or annual account reviews.
- Assist in the brokering and placement of new business
- Maintain direct communication with insurance company underwriters and marketing representatives to stay informed of underwriting changes or new company products.
- “File maintenance” for all accounts using Sagitta and ImageRight brokerage software within AE's Book of Business.
- Prepare and or coordinate client claim reports, submit to company and follow-up for claim settlement.
- Assist with the solicitation of new accounts and retention of existing accounts. Looks for new sales opportunities by cross-selling.
- Comply with all internal procedures and practices while demonstrating the ability to meet service performance and quality standards
- Work well within the team and contribute to the team effort by openly sharing insurance knowledge
- Pursue a program of personal and professional development.
- Perform other duties as directed by the agency Principals.
- College degree required
- At least 3-5 years Commercial lines experience required.
- College degree required
- P&C License required
- CPCU/CLU/RPLU designation preferred
- High degree of client communication and relationship skills.
- Ability to work with details and have excellent organization skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- High ability to understand and analyze Commercial Lines policies, coverages & forms.
- High computer ability in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point Presentations.
WHY JOIN US?
- 15th Largest Broker in US
- Voted " Best Place to Work" in the Insurance Industry
- Awesome Benefits: 401K matching, Generous Time Off Policy, Flexible Work Options, Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Wellness Programs, Employee Award Programs (Trips!).
EPIC embraces diversity in all its various forms—whether it be diversity of thought, background, race, religion, gender, skills or experience. We are committed to fostering a work community where every colleague feels welcomed, valued, respected and heard. It is our belief that diversity drives innovation and that creating an environment where every employee feels included and empowered, helps us to deliver the best outcome to our clients. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Apply on company website