Seeking one Family Medicine physician to join our Essentia HealthGraceville Clinic. Located in the south wing of Holy Trinity Hospital and on the shore of the lake, the clinic provides family practice healthcare to the Graceville community. The Graceville Clinic is staffed six days a week, and a clinic provider offers on-call care on Sundays and holidays. The Graceville Clinic is affiliated with Holy Trinity Hospital, one of Essentia Health's many Catholic facilities.
- Outpatient practice no inpatient/hospitalist coverage required
- Experienced and engaged Primary Care team currently consisting of 1 family physician and 2 advanced practitioners
- Work schedule: 32 36 patient contact hours a week plus call rotation
- Clinic patients average 12/day
- No OB
- Call description: Week days & weekends 1:4 (One weekend per month and one weekday per week)
The Essentia Primary Care Physician works as a leader of a Care Team. Utilizing Essentia Care Processes, the physician works collaboratively with other health care team members to achieve patient care objectives and to provide continuity of care for patients and families.
- BC/BE Family Medicine
- 100 miles south of Fargo/Moorhead and 180 miles west of Minneapolis/St. Paul
Essentia Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PRACTICE SPECIFICS Seeking one Family Medicine physician to join our Essentia Health–Graceville Clinic. Located in ...
Apply on company website