We are seeking a strong, independent Family Medicine physician to join our team in Lisbon, ND. This individual will collaborate with three seasoned and established Advanced Practitioners to complete this hardworking patient and family-centered care team dedicated to customer service and high-quality care. This position offers a great opportunity for someone who is looking to provide full-scope Family Medicine services, establish lifelong relationships within the community, and care for wide variety of people in a hometown setting.
- Additional NEW 6,000 square foot clinic opening in Spring 2023!
- 1.0 FTE, full-time opportunity (36 patient contact hours/week)
- Hours: Monday-Friday from 8a-12p; 1p-5p
- Average Clinic Patients per day: 16-20
- Call Coverage: limited to phone call (skilled nursing facility questions and after hours critical lab call backs); 1:4 rotation with other local providers
- Electronic Medical Record: Epic
- On-site Services include: Path/Lab, and Radiology/Imaging Services (incoming with new facility)
- Current Outreach Services include: Diabetes Education, Podiatry, OB/GYN, and General Surgery, with plans to expand to other subspecialties.
- Inpatient Rounding: Optional; local hospital (Lisbon Area Health Services) located across the street from clinic.
The Essentia Primary Care Physician works as a leader of a Care Team. Utilizing Essentia Care Processes, the physician works collaboratively with other health care team members to achieve patient care objectives and to provide continuity of care for patients and families.
- BC/BE Family Medicine
- Lisbon, North Dakota is located 73 miles southwest of the Fargo-Moorhead metro area, population 250,000
- Population 2,100
- Top-rated school system, strong athletics program, excellent parks & recreation with activities for youth and adults.
- Affordable housing and all-around quality of life makes this town an ideal place to live and raise a family.
- For more information, visit http://www.hellovalley.com/
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Apply on company website