- Our ideal candidate would desire to practice full spectrum Family Medicine with an interest in adult care or elder care.
- Fantastic team environment! We genuinely enjoy our work and our group. There is a strong emphasis on work-life balance.
- Brand-new, state-of-the-art medical clinic attached to Ashland Hospital and NW Wisconsin Cancer Center. We have backup 24/7, through the larger Essentia Health system.
- Follow your own patients in the hospital (inpatient).
- Primary call group will be 1 in 8.
- Avera Tele-hospitalist service for nighttime, greatly reduces night call load.
- Procedurals training welcomed and supported (scopes, procedures, surgical).
- Strong domiciled clinic partners (Orthopedics, Surgery, Pediatrics, Cardiology, Radiology, Endocrinology, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine (FP OB) and outreach from Essentia Health Duluth (Nephrology, Pulmonary, Neurology, Urology, Rheumatology, Orthotics, Sleep Study).
- RN based Anti Coag, Diabetes, CDM, Hypertension, Nail Care, Complex Care Management, Tobacco Cessation and Asthma programs on site daily.
- 24/7 RN based telephone call coverage, high-complexity laboratory, state-of-the-art radiology on site.
- Opportunity to precept at the Duluth Family Practice Residency in rotation, or on site with ongoing hospital collaboration with various medical residency programs.
- EPIC electronic medical record.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Practice
- No OB
- 70 miles east of Duluth, MN; 200 miles northeast of Minneapolis/St. Paul; 300 miles northeast of Madison
- Ashland population: 9,000, regional service area, 64,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
PRACTICE SPECIFICSOur ideal candidate would desire to practice full spectrum Family Medicine – with an interest in adult care or e...
Apply on company website