- BC/BC General Surgeon to join a practice with a full spectrum of services, including family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, geriatrics, orthopedics, behavioral health, obstetrics/gynecology, podiatry, and dermatology.
- Referral base draws from 5 clinics and a population of 40,000 plus
- Practice includes general, colorectal, laparoscopic, wound care, endoscopy and colonoscopy; practice has growth potential for unique or new services
- Trauma Level III hospital
- Practice includes 2 General Surgeons
- 1:2 weekday call
- 1:4 weekend/holiday community call
- Weekly schedule consists of clinic, surgery, endoscopy, and daytime outreach
- Compensation with incentive based on experience, 6+ weeks vacation, Malpractice coverage, CME allowance, and relocation package
- BC/BE General Surgery
- Centrally located in the heart of the 412 Lakes Area
- 1 hour from Fargo and 3 hours from Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Detroit Lakes population: 9,200
Essentia Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PRACTICE SPECIFICS BC/BC General Surgeon to join a practice with a full spectrum of services, including family medi...
Apply on company website