- Excellent comp and benefits package, with additional call pay with the community hospital.
- New state-of-the-art Level IV community hospital adjoined to the new clinic building.
- Hospital has 25 beds, 4 CRNAs, and 3 ORs.
- Special procedures preferred but not required: C-sections
- Anticipated weekly work schedule at base location: block schedule at JRMA (community hospital) and then other days see patients in clinic for procedures and surgeries.
- The General Surgery call expectation/requirement for Essentia Health is 1 weekend per month, 4 weekdays per month, and 1 holiday per year. JRMC has no general surgery call expectation or requirement.
- Ultra-Sound unit coming soon for the surgeons
- This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated surgeon to come into this very busy small town, high-tech practice
- BC/BE in General Surgery
- 90 minutes from Fargo, 3 hours from Winnipeg, Canada, and 4 and hours from Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Jamestown population: 15,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Kailee Deadrick, Physician Recruiter
Apply on company website