- Seeking 1 Hematologist/ Medical Oncologist to join 2 Hematologist/ Medical Oncologists and 2 Advanced Practice Clinicians in a physician led, integrated health system group practice.
- Accreditation with NAPBC and CoC as a Community Cancer Program
- Physician Patient Activity: average12-15 patients a day
- Hemology/Oncology Clinic volume average 35 patients per day
- Outreach may be required after practice established
- Current program sees approximately 60 new patients per month
- High risk breast clinic
- Low dose CT lung cancer screening program
- 24 chair on-site infusion center
- Infusion volume average 40 patients per day
- Administration of chemotherapy, immunotherapy, supportive medications including antibiotics, iron, IVIG and blood/blood products.
- On-site research nurse, social worker and oncology certified RN navigators
- Virtual access to genetics counselor and oncology dietitian
- On-site radiation oncology provided by Minneapolis Radiation Oncology
- Comprehensive local rehabilitation program
- Participation in tumor board and cancer committee. Quarterly meetings with all Essentia Hem/Onc physicians.
- Access to cancer research through grants from the NCI Community Oncology Research Program (NCORP)
- Part of a comprehensive oncology service line through Essentia Health which allows easy access to peer networking and mentorship opportunities with colleagues in Duluth and Fargo
- Professional affiliation with tertiary referral center
- Level 3 trauma center
- Relocation and benefit package
- Very competitive salary, sign on bonus, and retention bonus
- Unique practice in a great location
- Family friendly schedule with no inpatient oncology service
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- BC/BE in Hematology/Medical Oncology
- Brainerd, MN located at the center of Minnesota
- 125 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Brainerd Lakes Area population: 65,000; Regional service area: 115,000
Essentia Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PRACTICE SPECIFICSSeeking 1 Hematologist/ Medical Oncologist to join 2 Hematologist/ Medical Oncologists and 2 Adva...
Apply on company website