- Physician led, professionally managed organization
- Shifts are 7 on 7 off
- One physician and one Advanced Practice Clinician with an average of 6 admissions and 6 discharges (combined) during the am shift and one physician during the night shift
- Procedures not required
- No home call
- Full laboratory; radiology to include MRI and CT services
- Essentia Health Virginia Hospital is an 83-bed hospital, Level IV Trauma Center and certified Stroke Ready facility
- On-campus multi-specialty clinic includes: Primary Care with Integrated Behavioral Health, Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Occupational Medicine, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Orthopedics, Consultative Pediatrics, General Surgery, and numerous visiting specialties
- EPIC as EMR that is integrated with entire Essentia system
- BC/BE Internal Medicine
- BC/BE Family Medicine
- 60 miles north of Duluth, MN; 200 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Service area 36,000; Virginia population: 9,400
Essentia Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PRACTICE SPECIFICS Physician led, professionally managed organization Shifts are 7 on 7 off On...
Apply on company website