- This is a fantastic opportunity to join our new and rapidly growing Integrative Health department.
- Our ideal candidate must have expertise and experience in Integrative Health, essentially practicing root-cause functional medicine.
- This candidate would be a part of our rapidly growing Virginia clinic. This site has a high energy, diverse team that is proud to be supplying exceptional healthcare to the greater Iron Range region.
- Within the Integrative Health Department; we aim to provide high quality, cost effective service, creating access to high demand, holistic care, utilizing a team approach.
- Must be an energetic, collaborative individual with a love of patients, the Northland and building a great practice! This candidate should be a natural leader who is adaptable as we integrate new approaches to care.
- Our model strives to provide high-quality, efficient service that includes MD/DOs, APCs, licensed acupuncturists, registered dieticians and other professionals. We promote a culture of patient centeredness, social equity and staff resilience.
- Anticipated weekly work schedule: M-F, 36 patient contact hours
- Shift details: 8:00AM - 5PM, M-F
- Limited, phone-call
- EPIC medical records
- BC/BE Family Practice, Internal Medicine or Med-Peds
- 1 years of experience in Integrative Health (required)
- Virginia, MN
Essentia Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PRACTICE SPECIFICS This is a fantastic opportunity to join our new and rapidly growing Integrative Health departmen...
Apply on company website