- Seeking 3rd IR physician to join a 100% IR collegial practice
- 2 dedicated VIR angio rooms with the newest installed in 2014
- Access to a bi-plane angio suite in a separate department
- Trauma: Level I, patients admitted to Essentia Health St. Marys Medical Center, a 330-bed tertiary care center (Currently in the process of building a brand-new St. Marys complex slated for 2023 opening!)
- ADC: Expect 6-10 daily procedures per provider
- Support staff: Full time Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant, Nursing, VIR Certified Technologists and administrative support
- IR procedures: All IR capabilities requested including: Interventional Oncology (embolization, Y90, ablation), PAD, US and CT biopsy, UFE, vein ablation, venous access, Pain Management and Dialysis Access Maintenance
- Call 1:3
- Active and interesting clinic office, adjacent MRI and medical centers. State of the art Ambulatory Diagnostic Imaging Center, Cancer Center and Digestive Disease Center.
- BC/BE in Radiology
- Fellowship training in Interventional Radiology
- Duluth, MN located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Regional service area: 460,000
- Duluth population: 86,000
Excellent Benefits and Compensation
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Essentia Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PRACTICE SPECIFICSSeeking 3rd IR physician to join a 100% IR collegial practice2 dedicated VIR angio rooms...
Apply on company website