Seeking a Pediatric Physician to join a hardworking, patient-and-family-centered care team committed to customer service and high-quality care in our growing community. Work collaboratively with 3 Family Medicine Physicians, 4 Family Medicine Advanced Practice Clinicians, and 1 Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in a beautiful, new facility that is connected to the new and easily accessible Jamestown Regional Medical Center.
- 1.0 FTE, full-time status
- Monday-Friday schedule between 8a-5p; 36 patient contact hours in clinic/4.5 days
- Well-established and growing practice
- Anticipated outpatient volume: 15-20 patients/day with 2-3 procedures/day
- Inpatient setting will be provider-driven and is based at Jamestown Regional Medical Center (adjacent to clinic). Candidate may choose to provide inpatient coverage on an as needed basis for high-risk peds and/or have the opportunity to provide services at The Anne Carlsen Center (http://annecarlsen.org/)
- Special procedures preferred/required: Circumcision
- Call description: 1 in 11 weekends
- Excellent compensation and benefit package
- No outreach
- Peds residency, board eligible/certified
- H1-B visa candidates will be considered; J-1 visas may be considered based upon ability to secure flex waiver.
In the center of one of North America's most productive agricultural regions sits the city of Jamestown, ND, a growing community of over 17,000 friendly residents. Located just 90 miles west of Fargo, Jamestown is nestled in a scenic river valley and is known as the economic and cultural center for a six-county area. Representing the best of rural America, Jamestown offers great school systems, affordable housing with safe neighborhoods, low-unemployment and all around quality of life making this community an ideal place to settle in and raise a family. Visit www.tourjamestown.com for more information.
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Hallie Klein, Physician Recruiter
Apply on company website