SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Job DescriptionSoftware Engineer in Test
Location: Boston, MA – Hybrid in office and Remote
Get To Know The Team:
SS&C Eze is seeking an experienced, motivated Software Engineer in Test to join the Eze Eclipse team. The Eze Eclipse™ solution is a born-in the cloud, investment solution that supports start-up, emerging equity and event-focused hedge funds' full investment process. As a Software Engineer in Test, you will help drive automation and quality practices within a scrum team to ensure our product is held to the highest standards before being placed in front of clients. We work in a fast-paced, continuous integration, continuous delivery ecosystem, so the challenges of thorough and reliable automation create interesting problems that we aim to solve with cutting edge, open-source technology.
Why You Will Love It Here!
- Flexibility: Hybrid Work Model & a Business Casual Dress Code, including jeans
- Your Future: 401k Matching Program, Professional Development Reimbursement
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible Personal/Vacation Time Off, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays
- Your Wellbeing: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave
- Diversity & Inclusion: Committed to Welcoming, Celebrating and Thriving on Diversity
- Training: Hands-On, Team-Customized, including SS&C University
- Extra Perks: Discounts on fitness clubs, travel and more!
What You Will Get To Do:
- Play a major role in improving quality, functionality, reliability and usability of software products.
- Contribute to, and refine, the automation roadmap and improve testing efficiency by writing automation tests and enhancing automation frameworks.
- Work closely with other SEITs to develop a holistic automated testing strategy at the integration level.
- Examine business requirements and work alongside engineering to develop and execute comprehensive test plans with systematic QA methodology.
- Advocate quality and coding best practices and standards, and train teams on best quality practices.
- Ensure that the scrum teams are adhering to AGILE development in terms of Definition of Ready, Definition of Done, etc. by enforcing quality goals.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or another STEM field.
- 3+ years' experience developing and/or testing web applications.
- Experience working with CI/CD tools.
- Strong understanding of TDD/BDD.
Thank you for your interest in SS&C! To further explore this opportunity, please apply through our careers page on the corporate website at www.ssctech.com/careers.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website