Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Provide timely and professional customer service to all associate requests (work concerns, payroll, benefits, unemployment, and policy questions surrounding attendance, dress code, jury duty, etc.)
- Comply with Federal and State laws/regulations (associate issues, payroll, workers' compensation, etc.)
- Provide guidance to managers and associates in conflict and/or performance management situations and ensure appropriate communication and documentation is maintained. Coach and advise to successful resolution.
- Complete Unemployment requests and represent Company at State Unemployment hearings
- Administer various human resources plans and procedures for all company associates; assist in the development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures
- Assist in administering and supporting the annual performance evaluation process for the business including the development of talent within the business
- Work with recruiting to assist in approving requisitions for new positions, monitoring the status of requisitions and obtaining approval for verbal offers
- Partner with Leadership to complete MD&P and help them focus on engaging with top talent and planning for succession needs
- Review compensation plans to ensure alignment when hiring or promoting associates
- Complete HRIS reporting requests as needed by finance, sales ops and management
- Communicate frequently Leadership to provide support for different initiatives across the business
- Job duties are subject to change as directed by management
- Bachelor's Degree in HR Management or similar field or equivalent experience required
- 5-7+ years' experience in a Human Resources role required with specific experience in the following areas: Employee Relations, Policy Development & Management, Coaching, HRIS Reporting and others
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite, HRIS, and Timekeeping software
- Must be able to appropriately, discretely and effectively handle and communicate sensitive information and have a strong understanding of confidentiality
- Merger/Acquisition experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders across all levels of the organization
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company, providing technical, mission-critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets. Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry.
Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website