As a First Commonwealth Sales & Service Manager reporting to the Branch Manager Business Banking you know how to lead individuals as a team to outperform competition by meeting your personal and team assigned sales goals and delivering an engaged customer and employee experience. You are dedicated and provide the energy, inspiration, innovation and leadership needed to win in an ever-changing industry. You have a passion for building consumer relationships, educating and advising and identifying opportunities to equip our customers and employees with financial solutions that will help them achieve Financial Confidence.
In partnership with your Branch Manager Business Banking, you will help lead a team of Financial Solutions Specialists with effective communication, ongoing coaching and relentless execution against your assigned sales goals and on our mission and vision. You will deliver on our Customer Service Promise and behaviors through living the five (5) promises and behaviors while reinforcing these with your team. With a high level of accountability for all aspects of your Center's success, you drive for high-performance results within a competitive and demanding financial solutions sales environment. You will execute a well-defined plan for delivering the entire bank to your community and partnering to drive and support consumer sales activities with consistency and conviction. You will personally drive consumer sales through consistent and on-going development activities focused on expanding existing customer relationships and engaging new prospects to win both their personal related banking relationships. You will assist your Branch Manager Business Banking in the hiring, on-boarding, coaching and on-going development for your team of Financial Solutions Specialists in their capacity as sales associates and universal bankers with the goal of expanding their knowledge, skills and effectiveness in their current roles while preparing them for future opportunities. You and your team of universal bankers will consistently drive the sales activities required to achieve your assigned goals.
Essential Job Responsibilities
1. Achieve your personal sales goals.
2. Makes a positive impact on your customers and your team of Financial Solutions Specialists.
3. Uses experience and management skills to lead, coach and develop sales team for success.
4. Support the efforts of your Branch Manager Business Banking, allowing them to drive business development activities related to their existing portfolio of business customers, prospects and centers of influence.
5. Continuously exceeds expectations and drives sales team to achieve First Commonwealth's standards of performance excellence by providing on-going coaching, training, support and empowerment of team as they strive to exceed both sales and service objectives.
6. Executes on the Financial Solutions Team's objectives by driving the strategies and tactics needed to deliver on Center's assigned sales goals and customer service expectations.
7. Actively engages in handling a myriad of customer interactions including conducting transactions, providing financial solutions, resolving problems, and building relationships.
8. Models exceptional customer service by demonstrating and holding team accountable for developing product expertise and providing an exceptional experience for all customers.
9. Reinforces the consistent and disciplined use of our Customer Service Promise and related behaviors.
10. Proactively works with customers and prospects to offer an array of financial solutions including loans, products and services to help them achieve their goals and Financial Confidence.
11. Works closely with business partners to educate team and customers on the financial solutions First Commonwealth offers through Brokerage, Trust, Mortgage, Small Business, Insurance, Treasury Management, Corporate Banking and Merchant Services.
12. Collaborates and aligns with First Commonwealth's Engagement Center, online and mobile channels.
13. Attracts, develops and retains top talent through a proactive approach to resource planning in conjunction with your human resources business partners and your Branch Manager Business Banking.
14. Promotes an inclusive and diverse workplace environment through appropriate talent acquisition strategies.
15. In partnership with the Branch Manager Business Banking, provides oversight and manages the Financial Solutions Center's overall performance related to operations, expense management, security, compliance, and risk management.
Bona Fide Occupational Qualifications
1. An associate's degree or equivalent experience.
2. Three (3) or more years of relevant experience in a customer-centric sales environment with a proven track record of leading, exceeding assigned goals, and developing talent.
3. Excellent communications skills, passionate about helping others, motivated to learn, solutions-based sales skills, professionalism, resourcefulness, exceptional relationship-building skills, ability to excel in a complex and dynamic environment.
4. Technologically savvy (i.e., Microsoft Office, Internet, mobile technology, bank systems).
5. Must register and maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS). The NMLS website (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
6. A valid driver's license and local and/or regional travel required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Apply on company website