As a First Commonwealth Financial Solutions Specialist II you will live out our Mission to improve the financial lives of our neighbors and their businesses. You understand the importance of the customer experience, and the role each employees plays in delivering on our Customer Service Promise every day. Through your involvement in day-to-day operations you will create an amazing experience in the Center for employees and customers. You take personal pride in solving problems for your personal and business customers and you will own issues from beginning to end and keep the Financial Solutions Center running smoothly and efficiently. You get excited about building relationships and identifying opportunities to equip our customers with financial solutions that will help them achieve Financial Confidence. You are intellectually curious, enjoy engaging customers in conversations to assess their needs, have strong listening skills and are not afraid to ask for your customers' business. You will work with your Manager on your Pathways progression and personal development, because you know that, as a Financial Solutions Specialist, you can change people's lives.
As a Financial Solutions Center Specialist you are eligible for quarterly sales & service incentives.
What Great Looks Like in this Role
As an FSS II, your days will be divided into 5 essential job functions:
1. Champion Operations and Compliance – 30% of your time will be spent protecting the privacy and security of our customers. You will do this through the following activities:
a. Process daily transactions
b. Have the right conversations around NSF/OD and other fee retention
c. Follow proper cash handling, teller differences and dual control guidelines
d. Complete all required trainings in a timely manner
e. Adhere to all audit guidelines
f. Work as a team to oversee and manage our internal controls
2. Grow Consumer Relationships – 25% of your time will be spent establishing and growing consumer relationships through the following activities:
a. Manage your assigned Top 500 customers
b. Utilize marketing campaigns to inform customers about our products
c. Ask for referrals and advocate for the Refer-A-Friend program
d. Demonstrate line leadership and transition customers to the desk
e. Use the BUILD and BUILD 2.0 with every account opening
3. Deepen Consumer Relationships – 25% of your time will be spent growing relationships with your existing customer base. You will do this through the following activities:
a. Stay connected with customers through onboarding and outbound calling
b. Achieve assigned outbound calling expectations
c. Generate consistent and meaningful appointments weekly including prospects
d. Identify partner referrals by asking purposeful questions
e. Uncover consumer lending opportunities, with an emphasis on real estate secured
4. Personal Development – 20% of your time will be spent ensuring that you are engaging in the right activities to drive growth, both in balance sheets and in yourself. This will happen by engaging in the following activities:
a. Take ownership of your own development
b. Progress toward completion of Pathways
c. Practice and perfect your BUILD and BUILD 2.0 skills
d. Increase your product knowledge
e. Stay a subject matter expert on our digital products
f. Stay informed with Need2Know and First2Know
g. Conduct and participate in peer to peer coaching and role play
5. Customer Experience – every day, every customer, every interaction you will always have the following at the top of your mind:
a. Live our Mission and Core Values
b. Be a Champion of our Customer Service Promise to Put Customers First, Be Relentless, Inspire Confidence, Champion Simplicity and Obsess with Yes
c. Increase the sales effectiveness and efficiency of your team by championing BUILD, the 8 step sales process and conducting consistent outbound calling
d. Promptly follow-through and ensure you are the single contact for problem resolution
e. Follow the “One to say YES, two to say NO” rule
f. Maintain the highest standard of conduct
Bona Fide Occupational Qualifications
1. A high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Three (3) or more years of relevant experience in a client-centric sales environment with a proven track record of exceeding assigned goals, delivering a high level of client service and adhering to operational expectations.
3. Excellent communications skills, passionate about helping others, motivated to learn, solutions-based sales skills, professionalism, resourcefulness, exceptional relationship-building skills, ability to excel in a complex and dynamic environment.
4. Technologically savvy (i.e., Microsoft Office, Internet, mobile technology, bank systems).
5. Must register and maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS). The NMLS website (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
6. A valid driver's license and ability/willingness to travel regionally.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Apply on company website