Are you committed to providing the highest levels of quality service? If so, First Transit wants you! The Parts Clerk handles the receipt, verification, labeling, storage, documentation and security of all parts and supplies in the Parts Room.
First Transit Canada is proud to offer:
- Competitive Starting Pay!
- Full Medical and Dental plan; RRSP plan with a company match!
- A Clean and Positive Work Environment!
- Career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
Parts Clerk Responsibilities:
- 14 day on, 14 day off - Flights provided to work from Calgary & Edmonton Hubs
- Receives and stocks parts.
- Conducts price and quality survey.
- Provides counter service.
- Cleans and organizes shelves, bins, racks, etc.
- Enters necessary data into computer C.R.T. and ensures credibility of said information.
- Provides reports as necessary.
- Ensures credibility of appropriate information on repair orders.
- Maintains a clean and orderly parts facility.
- Maintains phone communications.
- Orders special (non-stock) parts for repair orders.
- Manages cores and parts returns.
- Monitors re-order levels and replenishes stock.
- Maintains files and other related records.
- Operates R.O./Parts record keeping system as per corporate and customer needs.
- Records sales and R.O.'s by proper procedure.
Parts Clerk Qualifications:
- 1-3 years parts room experience strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability of building solid relationships with superiors, peers, and subordinates
- Computer literate
Apply now to join our team! You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
We are First Transit (A Division of FirstGroup America) – a leading transportation provider. We move more than 350 million passengers annually and employ 19,500 dedicated transit professionals in over 300 locations worldwide. And we need great team members like you!
First Transit is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.
Apply on company website