At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives. Job Summary
The Analyst, Client Technologies will be based in Skudai,Johor. The Analyst, Client Technologies is responsible for providing technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing IT client systems and procedures that are cost effective, in order to provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Define, design, implement and support IT servers, network, infrastructure, client systems & solutions.
- Responsible for providing technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing IT client systems and procedures that are cost effective, in order to provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems.
- Ensure knowledge pertaining to new implementations and technologies are adequately shared with the team.
- Ensure adequate monitoring and controls are in place to ensure stability of the solutions.
- Ensure compliance of the systems w.r.t security and compliance requirements.
- Review objectives to determine success of operation, involved developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect immediate operations(s) and may also have company-wide effect.
- Establish and assure adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements.
- Plan and schedule project deliverables, goals, milestones.
- Monitors project progress, timelines and budget constraints to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery.
Here is some of what you'll need:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in IT.
- 4-6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Minimum 4 years of related IT experience in Manufacturing environment
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Medical benefits
- Life Insurance
#LI-AN1Job Category ITFlex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website