*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Assistant Finance Manager will be based in Zhuhai.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Month-end Actual financial report and Forecast
- Inventory aging management
- Inventory management to comply with SOX/Audit control
- Cost controlling and internal management reporting
- Financial support on accounts to PM and management team etc.
Here is some of what you'll need (required)…
- At least 6-8 years finance working experience in manufacturing industries
- Willing to drive the operation for the excellence and work hard for the company.
- Can accept working overtime in the busy season
- Be open, aggressive and able to work under high pressure
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
Here are a few of our preferred experiences…
- Forecast and budget and inventory management experience is highly preferred
- Bachelor degree or above in financial and relevant education
- Well understand Wholly Owned Foreign Enterprise working style and environment
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
#LI-SY2Job Category Finance
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website