The Associate Production Supervisor will be based in US Texas Austin Research Blvd. Responsible for directing the manufacturing operations performed in a shift or group of production lines, ensuring they reach volume, quality and cost goals.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Responsible for the production of several processes/lines in a highly technical environment.
- Lead a team comprising individual professional (e.g. engineers/officers) to meet quality, cost, delivery and responsiveness requirements.
- Reviews daily/regularly plant operating performance and advises on changes in operating conditions that will improve efficiencies/quality.
- Troubleshoots/analyses operational problems and advises on their resolution. Holds regular discussions with operators to coach performance and improve operational understanding/capability.
- Receives and evaluates ideas for plant improvements and works with qualified engineers to develop project proposals.
- Provides technical/operational advice to project teams.
- May act as principal interface between the operation team and the maintenance function.
- May train and coach junior operators.
- Prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply in order to meet customer requirements.
- Initiates and participates in process development and cost improvement projects.
- Assist in department budget planning and manage department expenses.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance of standardsReviews requisitions and MRP output.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- 2-3 years of experience as a Production Lead or Supervisor
- Experience leading a team
- Experience working with other individuals
- Experience with the processes in a line
- Knowledge troubleshooting an analyzing operational problems
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2° shift availability
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Experience with compliance standards
- Lean process
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website