*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Audio Test Engineer will be part of IDE8 Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd, a wholly-owned entity of Flex. You will work in Chongqing city, which is a branch of IDE8 Shanghai. Flex's CQ Lab team is seeking a technician who will work with the Design team mainly for various Audio test activity. You will work on designing test cases used for validation and verification of hardware to help bring the product successfully to market.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Responsible for the kinds of test for audio/video/voice tests for, but not limited to handheld terminals and modules.
- Familiar with the test routines and test method of audio.
- Familiar with the operation of common audio tools or system such as Acqua, VOCAS, LabBGN and AP test system.
- Familiar with the common test instrument such as Head, AP, Anritsu MD8475A and Keysight 8903B.
- Familiar with the common audio protocol such as 3gpp TS 26.131 and TS 26.132.
- Design/refine and implement test plans and test cases to validate new products and improve existing products and output the test reports.
- Perform product validation and verification of hardware in field or lab environment.
- Provide technical support to technicians for various testing activities.
- Responsible for the daily maintenance and calibrations for the test instruments
Here is some of what you'll need (required)…
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in communication, electronics, computer or related fields
- 5+ years working experience on audio R&D or test for mobile phone or audio modules
- Use of the following tools may be required:
Knowledge of basic environment chamber operation and maintenance.
Knowledge of basic electrical circuits & microelectronic assembly.
Knowledge of basic operating principle of loudspeaker, earphone or sound equipment.
Proficiency with data analysis tools (e.g., Excel)
- Office skills: telephones, data entry, office software to include, word processing, spreadsheet and presentation package.
- Good communication skill for teamwork.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences…
- Good English skill for speaking and writing
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website