*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Delivery Business Systems Analyst will be based Juarez Sur, This position will be focused on: Responsible for analyzing complex business problems in order to solve them with automated systems and will also be responsible for designed details for automated systems in order to make them more efficient. Responsible for providing technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective, in order to provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Determinate required improvements on the systems, managing its proper implementation in order to meet customer requirements.
- Support customer application
- Analyze new requirements
- Define requirements specifications to define methods and procedures related to new assignments
- Write functional and technical specifications for developers
- Use skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in a creative and cost-effective way
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Plan and schedule project deliverables, goals, milestones.
- Monitor project progress, timelines and budget constraints to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery.
- Verify newly developed processes
- Develop reports according to user requirements
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires in-depth evaluation of multiple factors
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Advanced English
- Typically requires a Bachelor
- Require 6 years of related experience.
- Has awareness of the functional impact upon work processes and other functions
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website