*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Buyer Direct will be based Juarez Sur, This position will be focused on: Reviews requisitions and MRP output, determines method of procurement such as direct purchase y approves invoices for payment.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Reviews requisitions and MRP output
- Approves invoices for payment.
- Expedites delivery of goods to users.
- Confers with vendors to obtain product or service information such as price, availability and delivery schedule.
Conducts quarterly supplier reviews.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Approves invoices for payment.
- Manages supplier to price, delivery and quality expectations and escalates when appropriated.
- May gather quotations, examine bids, negotiate contracts and make awards
- Expedites delivery of goods to users
- May plan, schedule and monitor the movement of materials through the production of cycle. Analyzes inventory levels. Prepares liability reports for excess and obsolete management.
- Make tactical buying decisions. Executes corporate sourcing programs and purchasing high dollar parts.
- Negotiation Skill
- Ability to work under pressure
- Shortages Analysis to provide impact status
- Capacity analysis
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Advanced English
- Require a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Require a minimum of 5 years of procurement experience.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Desirable knowledge in BAAM System.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website