At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
The Contracts Manager – EMEA will be based in Vienna, Austria. In this role you negotiate and draft contracts, and participate in structuring, and managing contractual documents that establish or renew business relationships with Flex's customers, working directly with Flex business teams and other corporate support functions including the in-house legal department.
Ideally you have background in contracts management and negotiation, strong communication skills (fluency in English is required), both oral and written. You should be tech savvy and be able to learn and adapt to new online contract management tools.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Drafting of commercial agreements based on Flex templates, change and amend customer templates to meet Flex standards and guidelines.
- Entering contracts into the Company's contract lifecycle management database and monitoring approval flows.
- Checking and uploading all necessary supporting documents, identify potential issues and work to resolve them
- Identifying required approvals for contracts (based on existing procedures), assisting sales teams with obtaining approvals, and managing approvals in the Company's online contract lifecycle management system
- Negotiating key contract terms and language together with business developers, customers and suppliers
- Coordinating with attorneys to obtain legal support on commercial issues
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in legal studies
- Alternatively another finished degree in combination with contract management experience
- Demonstrated prior experience in contracts administration, ideally in a multinational work environment: reviewing, negotiating and finalizing commercial contracts with a preference for individuals who have experience with customer contracts
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Good commercial understanding
- Business acumen with the necessary sense for payment and pricing terms.
- Fluent English
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Previous experience in manufacturing / design engineering services would be an advantage
- Familiarity with regional / global engineering services and supply chains would be an advantage
- Proactive problem-solving and negotiation skills with ability to anticipate possible challenges.
- Responsible for delivering results and meeting tough deadlines.
- Detail-oriented work attitude.
- Ability to handle fast-paced transactions, prioritize, multi-task, and cope well with change.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- A high-tech environment putting you in direct contact with state-of-the-art technology
- Excellent learning and training opportunities
- The opportunity to work in a global, international environment and to directly experience the impact your contributions have to business operations
- For this role at the Vienna location we offer a minimum gross salary according to employment group G of the collective bargaining agreement “Elektro- and Elektronikindustrie”. A higher payment is negotiable depending on qualification and work experience.
#LI-BT1Job Category Sales - Marketing - Account MgmtRequired Skills: Commercial Laws, Contracts, Corporate Legal Services
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website