The Accountant will be based in Ciudad Juarez Chih. This position it will be focus on Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports, prepare receivables report as required and prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial management reports.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial management reports.
- Prepare receivables report as required.
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports.
- Conduct ad hoc financial analysis for local management.
- Prepare weekly/month-end reports for leadership team.
- Prepare financial reports for regulators and Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
- Assist with managing the Accounting department.
- Implement appropriate HR Strategies and actions to recruit and retain a qualified and motivated workforce.
- Handle Expense Projects-Capex
- Cash Flow Activities
- SOD (Separation of Duties) analyze and solved any potential exposure with alternative controls
- Experience on USGAAP, SOX, SAT and internal audits with satisfactory results.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Experience in ERP System´s
- MRP knowledge.
- MBA (as a plus)
- Excel advances
- Excellent skills to communicate in English.
- 5 years of experience is required
- Experience in Automotive Industry (as a plus).
- Maintains procurement records, reports and metrics.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Advanced English
- Advanced Excel
- Typically requires 5 years of experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Seek improvements process
- Ability to work in team
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website