We are looking for a Business Development Director to be based in France who will be responsible for participating in the formation of corporate and strategic plans to create new business and sustain current accounts.
The Business Development Director will also be responsible for providing leadership in Business Development and strategic planning for growth initiated in France/Europe for the Automotive Segment - understanding customers and strategic partners, future technology plans, business strategies, future product plans and expansion activities.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration;
- Passionate customer focus;
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution;
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement;
- Relentless drive to win.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Build relationships and define key decision makers at the customer's Paris HQ in Purchasing, Engineering, and Design;
- Understand OEM office roles and objectives relative to main technical offices and HQ;
- Understand the customer's EMEA sourcing strategy and how Flex Automotive can create products and services to meet the needs of this evolving trend;
- Articulate Flex Auto Segment Technical capabilities back into the customer's offices and Key Strategic Supplier Partners;
- Offer PIC and Lab IX early concept and prototype capabilities, tie Auto Segment design and development back into PIC activity;
- Drive RFQ's to realization into production, value proposition; monetizing Flextronics offering;
- Secure Flex entry to the customer's approved quote strategy in Connectivity, Clean Tech, and Electrification;
- Negotiate New Business contracts, NDAs and Commercial objectives;
- Leverage Flex market analysis tool kit to understand market drivers;
- Support the Global customer's team.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience and training plus a minimum of 10+ years of management experience;
- Outstanding vision, foresight and determination;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop effective networks and relations;
- Strong leadership and persuasion skills;
- Creative and Innovative approach;
- Understanding of Flex capabilities, solutions and services regardless of segment and/or ability to leverage subject matter experts;
- Ownership & accountability.
AL01Job Category Sales - Marketing - Account MgmtFlex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website