The Import Export Supervisor will be based Juarez Sur. This position will be focused on: Responsible for providing operational expertise to enhance the efficiency and cost effectiveness of the department by establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships, liaising with operations, customers and carriers in order to ensure customer satisfaction and to deliver maximum advantage to the business. Also responsible for ensuring legal compliance within government rules and regulations.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Responsible for maintaining in-depth knowledge of Import/Export regulations and Administration regulations.
- Develop and maintain policy and procedures to ensure Custom regulations compliance is adhered to.
- Responsible for day to day activity of the personnel assigned to Import/Export activities.
- Ensure proper Import/Export documentation and procedures are maintained in accordance with Customs standards and requirements.
- Advise company on Customs requirements and informs other departments of any issues that may arise affecting their operation.
- Recommend corrective action required to ensure all Import/Export transactions adhere to Custom compliance.
- Ensure and prepare documentation required by Customs to import/export commodities.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Review contracts for required clauses and identifies omissions.
- Interface with internal and external customers, foreign order administration, freight forwarders, customs officers and other functional areas to ensure coordination and logistics of shipment.
- Select carrier/forwarder for shipment of products and prepares documents for freight forwarders.
- Maintain accurate Import Compliance within the site for all inbound international shipments.
- Implement and maintain record-keeping system to comply with U. S. Customs.
- Capacity to design flowcharts from scratch based on data analysis provided by Customers, Carriers, Supply chain suppliers, internal departments, etc.
- Experienced managing customer
- Knowledge in Logistics finance and cost strategy
- Knowledge Mexico Trade Systems e.g. ZOE
- Knowledge in Annex. 24 & 31
- Knowledge in US customer processes, rules, paperwork, etc
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- English 80% - Fluent
- Typically requires a Bachelor degree and a minimum of 5 year of related experience.
- Capacity to analyze complex diagrams, data compiled, logistics and operational flows.
- Complex capacity to interpret and provide short-mid-long term solutions to import-export-logistics areas.
- Engineering Knowledge (desirable but not requirable)
- May code international freight invoices for inbound shipments, as well as domestic truck load shipments to individual departments within the site.
- May research short paid invoices and resolve any related issues.
- May maintain and update inbound/outbound carrier routing guide for site per Flex Corporate Logistics guidelines.
- May distribute routing guide to Purchasing, Shipping and various other departments.
- Notify departments within the site of any non-compliant issues.
- May file claims with the carrier/insurance companies per the Flex Corporate Logistics procedure for compensation of lost/damaged freight while in the care of the carrier.
- May maintain claims data and interact with Flex Corporate Logistics and insurance company/carrier to resolve claim issues/questions.
- Communicate with Purchasing and Manufacturing departments for support in part clarification.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website