*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The IT Operations Analyst will be based in Prai, Penang . The position involves administration of critical system and application uptime on server infrastructure, taking care of IT computer rooms, supporting IT operations, enterprise software compliance and etc.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
Responsible for delivering support systems required for delivering the day to day IT Operations of Core Business applications. Ensuring ITIL practices are followed diligently by all IT Ops teams at all times. Always align the IT services provided with the needs of the Business. While the primary focus should be on the stability of the support systems, architecting, design, installation and setup of the IT infrastructure are other core responsibilities for this role.
· Define, design, implement and maintain support infrastructure for application solutions.
· Prepare Standard Operating procedures for the day-to-day maintenance of the applications and underlying systems.
· Implement adequate administrative tools and processes for these enterprise systems. Ensure monitoring and controls are in place to ensure stability of the systems.
· Proactive monitoring of enterprise systems to ensure they are adequately sized to meet the dynamic requirements from the business solutions.
· Ensure proper backup and retention polices are in place to ensure minimum data loss to the business in case of failures.
· Ensure knowledge pertaining to new implementations and technologies are adequately shared with the team.
· Establish clear communication channels and ensure proper feedback mechanisms are in place with customers, peers and cross functional teams.
· Adherence to Service level agreements agreed with the Business. Ensure timely reviews with stakeholders.
· Ensure minimum ‘MTTR (Mean time to Repair)' while fixing problems. Follow-up with proper root cause analysis, corrective & preventive actions with an aim to increase ‘MTBF (Mean time between failures)'.
· Ensure compliance of the systems w.r.t security and SOX requirements.
· Ensure Systems are always up-to-date in terms of Security patches.
· Propose system enhancements (software and hardware updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of the system.
· Make final decisions on administrative or operational matters and ensure operations' effective achievement of objectives.
· Review objectives to determine success of operation, involved developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect immediate operations(s) and may also have company-wide effect.
· Establish and assure adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements.
· Implement appropriate HR strategies and actions to recruit and retain a qualified and motivated workforce.
· Ensure Enterprise Ops teams diligently follow ITIL practices. Keep track of Change management, Problem management and performance metrics of these teams.
· Ensure SOPs are maintained, Hardware inventory/Configurable items are properly tagged and accounted for.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- At least Bachelor's Degree in IT or relevant field.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in IT operations.
- Skills required:- -Microsoft SQL Server Administration Skill
-SAN Storage Administration Skill -Data Center management skill
-Strong troubleshooting skill set
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website