*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Manager – Business Excellence position will be based in Chennai.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win.
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Work as a change agent and drive lean and six sigma activities
- Applying and deploying Flex Lean Enterprise Principles across the entire organization
- Responsible to eliminate waste and create value by reducing variation in the processes to achieve sustainable results throughout the organization and segment
- Utilize Continuous Improvement (Kaizen) techniques, initiate process improvements, cycle time reductions, cost reductions and other activities aimed at reducing/eliminating non-value-added activities & busy fool activities in the process
- Close involvement in RPA projects for driving efficiency improvement in business processes across different verticals. This includes working on RPA project life cycle right from identifying impactful/feasible process candidates using technical understanding on RPA technology, Pre-RPA & Post-RPA VSMs preparations, contribute in standardizing the processes before BOT implementation, evaluating potential & actual efficiency impacts out of RPA implementations
- Help RPA team in identifying the right Use Cases for RPA implementations using cost-efficient opportunities, justifying the ROIs in BOTs
- Work with RPA team & business to improve upon BOT utilization rates.
- Preparing plan in consensus with Process Leads & RPA COEs for improving RPA penetrations and aligning with vertical wise yearly productivity targets
- Solving business problems with utmost efficiency & effectiveness using strong analytical skills including – speed of converting input information to meaningful data, data analysis with latest analytical tools/ approaches, making effective decisions using critical thinking ability
- Drive and yokoten the identified Best practices based on the agreed timelines
- Create and validate processes/standards based on standard work and BPs
- Conduct lean and six sigma training and accelerate the proliferation of Lean culture throughout the organization by co-leading and co-facilitating Lean deployment
- Lead & mentor lean and six sigma projects and actively participate in the selection & executions of these projects
- For assigned special project/segment/customer priorities to formulate and propose strategy of Lean
- Support Operations in sustaining solutions implemented and in tracking improvements.
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- BE with 10+ Years of Exp. in Business Excellence (Lean Six Sigma)
- Preferably Six Sigma Black Belt
- Experience in using the quality tools in service sector process environment
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Should have RPA Methodology knowledge & experience of working on RPA
- Proficiency in data analytics tools
- Strategic agility & Re-Imagine thinking
- Effective stakeholder management
- Boardroom presence & Enterprising skills
- Experience of Leadership presentation.
- Strong communication skills/interaction with top management
- Ability to influence the wider group of stakeholders/partners
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
#LI-AS1Job Category Operational ExcellenceFlex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website