At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives. Job Description
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're looking to add a/an Oracle Weblogic & SOA Administrator - Fusion Middleware located in IN Chennai GBS B2
What a typical day looks like
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
- Build software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications
- Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our suite of software solutions
- Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating to continually improve
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for multiple projects
The experience we're looking to add to our team:
- Experience in System Administration.
- Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible, Elastic Stack.
- Languages: Python, Shell, Java.
- Infrastructure-as-Code: Terraform
- Cloud providers: AWS, GCP, Azure.
- A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and adapt to new technologies.
- Experience working with highly available, distributed systems and services in a hybrid cloud environment.
- Desirable experience with monitoring/observability solutions, preferably Elasticsearch, as well as with incident response solutions, like Service Now.
- Experience automating infrastructure and configuration using available tools
- Experience with AWS, GCP, Azure or another provider.
What you'll receive for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
RK103Job Category ITFlex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
Apply on company website