*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Program Management Manager will be based in Flex Juarez and will be responsible for managing and directing specific projects and programs throughout Flextronics.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Responsible for planning and maintaining work systems, procedures, and policies that enable and encourage the optimum performance of its people and other resources for the delivery of products and services according to the client's requirements; adding value to Flex and its customers.
- Manage the financials of the operation to meet the internal goals and minimize the risk to Flex ensuring compliance with the contract and agreements on multiple accounts.
- Support in identifying the needs of the client; to negotiate terms of its implementation and transmit them to the operation of the project
- Initiates, monitors and directs projects and programs from inception through delivery.
- Develops and ensures adherence to project and program budgets.
- Organizes project-related activities and communications among departments, customers, vendors and the community.
- Ensures curriculum, seminars and classes are organized and provided to members of management, employees and the community as appropriate.
- Participates with other senior managers in establishing strategic organizational plans and objectives.
- Directs the activities of program managers and staff and is responsible for planning, budgeting, and maintaining costs for a broad functional area.
- Interacts regularly with executives, customers and outside regulatory agencies.
- Drives strategies to deliver customer requirements and recommend Flextronics capabilities in manufacturing and engineering services.
- Reviews aggregate program proposals or plan to determine time frame, funding requirements, asset management, procedures for accomplishing program, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of program.
- High level contact for negotiations with customer on all contracts, pricing and other business items. Maybe primary contact for new or critical customer programs.
- Responsible for management of customer satisfaction, the Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) collection and related reviews and corrective actions.
- Reviews high-level program reports and presentations for management, customers and others.
- Coordinates program activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
- Participates in Profit and Loss (P&L) analysis, responsible for tracking relevant metrics and drive action items based on results
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor´s degree in engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Experience leading CFT
- Project management
- P&L knowledge
- Previous experience as a Program management manager
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website