At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives. Job Summary
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're looking to add a/an Program Manager located in Manchester, CT.
Reporting to the Director, Program Management, the Program manager role Lead the execution of the customer requirements, and through that deliver the projected value to Flex and its customers, using tools and initiatives of the company, to maintain business relationship and maximize customer satisfaction. PM is responsible to meet and deliver all commercial aspects of the account and with the support of a multifunctional Customer Focus Team (CFT) coordinate the delivery of products and services, aligned to the expectation of the client.
As the owner of the account in the site, the PM focus is on benefit realization, adherence to contract agreements and manage scope creep to maintain expected/quoted financial performance while minimize risks and maximize opportunities.
Coordinates the development and implementation of Global Account strategies and projects through the CFT.
What a typical day looks like:
- Ensure compliance to contract and/or customer specific requirements/Statement of Work (SOW) and responsible to document additional agreements not included in the contract.
- Develop and maintain business relationship; Maximize customer satisfaction. Manage the relationship with the customer through monthly or quarterly reviews, or as needed, to communicate deliveries, open commitments or overall progress of the account.
- Approves changes to standard costs and updates sales price at least every quarter. Claims raw materials revaluation to customer when applicable.
- Creates the Forecast Demand Format and coordinates with finance the creation of Forecast Outlook(FOL) for its organization.
- Coordinate problem solving, and escalates challenges encountered on the program that that affect the P&L for the organization to meet financial commitments, accountable for the financial performance of the account and address any gaps to assure quote alignment
- Participate on continuous improvement projects to increase profitability. (Operations & Materials)
- Coordinates with the CFT the introduction of new products through FPLC methodology and accountable to track project completion on time.
The experience we're looking to add to our team:
- 8 – 10 years of experience in Program/Project Management in a Manufacturing company.
- Financial experience managing KPI's and P&L, cost analysis and quotation.
- Effective communication, negotiation and leadership skills (managing direct reports)
- Strong customer facing experience.
- Microsoft Project
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Previous experience on Plastics/Mechanical/ Medical manufacturing roles
- Bachelor´s Degree on a related field
What you'll receive for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
#LI-EC1Job Category OperationsRelocation: Eligible for domestic and international relocation
Is Sponsorship Available?YesFlex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website