*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Senior Internal Auditor will be based in Bukit Minyak, Penang.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
Assist in planning and executing operational and financial SOX audits, reporting audit results, and leading audits, including supervising junior auditors and review of their work papers. To perform testing of internal controls and financial data, to identify risk, enhance controls, spread best practices, and ensure compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and/ or other relevant regulations.
- Develop the scope for audits and develop and utilize appropriate audit procedures.
- Establish budget, complete work on time, and evaluate the performance of themselves and audited facility.
- Assist in preparing the planning memo, notify audited locations, and prepare all preliminary, draft, and final reports.
- Perform all fieldwork competently and professionally. Provide evidential support for all report recommendations. Fieldwork could include, but not be limited to: Testing the design and operating effectiveness of various controls, Management Interviews, Analytical Reviews, Fraud Reviews, Due Diligence Reviews.
- Identify and document controls or lack thereof to protect assets from loss, evaluate areas of risk and detect and prevent fraud.
- Prepare and review work papers in all assignments.
- Prepare recommendations for consideration or implementation considering materiality, pertinence to audit, and documentary evidence.
- Stay abreast of all laws and other regulatory issues that impact corporate governance and control. Identify emerging risks that will impact the company.
- Interact with all levels of management at audited sites including senior management.
- Perform detailed audit work when required.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Finance/ Accounting or related.
- Min 5 years of experience.
- Areas of Knowledge: Auditing, General Accounting, and Finance, other operational processes.
- College Degree: Accounting, Finance or Business and Administration. CIA certification is a plus.
- Languages: Strong written and verbal skills in English.
- IT skills: Adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office and main ERP systems (mainly BaaN).
- Great communication and critical thinking skills.
- Willingness to travel.
#LI-SL2Job Category Finance
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website