The Senior Planner will be based in Changi, Singapore. Responsible for maintaining materials and purchasing data, supply data and information to other production departments, coordinate contracts, maintain Certificates of Conformance for all suppliers, and create and maintain outsources parts schedules.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Work independently
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Assists in auditing data for accuracy and preparing summary reports, spreadsheets, graphics and charts based on the analysis of data
- May assist in the preparation of recommendations to management based on the analysis of data
- Collects, compiles, analyzes and presents various types of data
- Prepares summary reports, spreadsheets, and charts based on analysis of data from multiple sources
- Meets with Management to obtain strategic information that could impact the forecast. Works with team to modify the forecast for historical and environmental events. Works closely with different departments to accurately develop and maintain an accurate forecast
- Hold cross-functional meetings to review the Supply and Demand plan
- Review issues and make recommendations that deal with long-term constraints, customer service levels, inventory targets, the current forecast, and backlog
- Manage Part change notification changes that will affect Work Order
- Performed inventory management on Excess and Obsolete materials
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in the similar capacity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers and suppliers.
- Proficient in MS office applications.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals and technical procedures.
- Manufacturing background
ST23Job Category Global Procurement & Supply ChainFlex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website