We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Document the equipment and processes to achieve optimal OEE and yield in a high-volume environment
- Lead in root cause corrective actions related to SMT processes
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of relevant IPC and other industry standards.
- Oversee installation, ramp to volume, training and on-going operational support.
- Work with operations, quality, and customer teams to implement solutions for new products
- Drive quality and efficiency in all engineering activities to boost performance metrics
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- 5 – 10 years of hands-on SMT experience
- Bachelor's in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or other engineering discipline.
- Proven history of documenting equipment and processes to achieve optimal OEE and yield in a high-volume environment.
- Experience with the programming & debug of SPI and AOI machines and their application for line optimization and QC compliance to relevant standards –
Experience with Vitrox/Koh Young platforms a plus.
- Experience with advanced electronic packages including fine pitch, QFN, BGA and CSP devices.
- Solder Paste Printing; Reflow Profiling
- SMT P&P equipment experience – Experience with ASM platform a plus
- Data handling – Machine to MES Interface
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
LM16Job Category OperationsFlex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website