The Collaboration Analyst Engineer will be based in Guadalajara North Campus. The Collaboration Analyst Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining software codes according to requirements and specifications, established or defined quality and performance standards, and within delivery timelines. Periodically will lead a small
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- To design, develop and maintain software programs according to requirements and within defined quality, performance standards and timeline
- Develop unit testable codes with corresponding unit tests
- Perform software architecture and code review and communicate the same to the Junior Analyst Engineers and ensure the same are incorporated.
- Participate in consultation with the Scrum Masters, Development Leads and team members in estimating effort for work assigned.
- Participate in initiatives that improve processes and/or procedures that contribute to performance effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Communicate work progress and all (work related) pertinent information in an accurate and timely manner to the Team Lead.
- Help lead team of Junior Analyst Engineers for a specific development projects.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in an agile software development environment.
- Significant commercial software development experience in C#.Net, Angular JS, React JS, Bootstrap, ASP.NET Core & Web API and SQL.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Azure/AWS development.
- Experience of at least 2 projects with SharePoint Online development including SPFx, Office 365 Development.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in leading small development projects.
- Positive and professional approach always.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Initiative and ability to demonstrate a pro-active approach to tasks.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to empathize with the customer's viewpoint when designing and developing software.
- Able to communicate well in English
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website