The Supplier Quality Engineer will be based in Manchester, CT. The Supplier Quality Engineer is responsible for supplier development in a manufacturing or service process, and works with suppliers to continuously improve performance, implement process controls and develop quality assurance plans.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Support and advance the Flex Supplier Management System. This will include supplier qualification standards and time period to achieve objectives.
- Develop and maintain supplier rating system per Flex corporate standard.
- Develop a supplier audit schedule based upon supplier ratings.
- Perform supplier audits per audit schedule.
- Develop and implement methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material from suppliers and devise methods to assess cost and responsibility.
- Assist with development and implementation of supplier quality audits specific to a part, mold and/or automation equipment.
- Manage and issue Supplier Corrective Actions as warranted, including follow-up and Preventative Actions.
- Direct suppliers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product or process quality and reliability.
- Support Quality Engineers and Program Managers with customer interfaces as necessary on supplier quality related issues.
- Assure data availability and integrity for all quality related data. Consolidate and report quality results obtained from the supplier.
- Responsible for supporting suppliers in developing, applying, revising and maintaining quality standards / records for processing materials into partially finished or finished products.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- 1-2 years of experience managing supplier corrective actions
- Strong knowledge of highly regulated ISO standards (medical, automotive or aerospace industries)
- Ability to write routing reports and correspondence
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Medical manufacturing experience
- Experience with supplier audits
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website