· Develops, maintains and improves all test and burn-in processes within area or responsibility.
· Periodically reviews all process specifications to determine if they accurately reflect the process requirements and test techniques. Updates the specifications as required.
· Ensures that test and burn-in processes are within all safety, ISO-9000 and BABT compliance.
· Consistently reviews quality yields and develops corrective actions to eliminate any yield detractors, further improves the process and product reliability. Works with the Quality Engineer to determine if field/box line data indicates a need for process/product improvement.
· Assists with the fabrication and development of new equipment, fixtures and test programs.
· Ensures that effective preventive maintenance, calibration, diagnostics, re-qualification and daily measurement schedules are in place for each test and burn-in process.Job Category OperationsFlex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website