*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Validations Engineer will be based in Flex Juarez Responsible for maintaining quality and engineering programs, standards and improvements during product development and Lines transferring processes. Validates processes, product changes and support other Validation Engineers and Technicians, creation, execution and report of IQ, OQ and PQ and MVPs.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Medical devices validation protocols
- Production process validations according to FDA regulation, ISO 13485 (for medical devices)
- Control the products qualities during product development to meet customer's specified
- Support product, process and equipment qualifications.
- Designs and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and/or production equipment.
- Analyzes reports and returned products and recommends corrective action.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor´s degree in engineering.
- Requires 4+ years of experience,
- Experience working with IQ, OQ and PQ and MVPs.
- Experience working with FDA, ISO 13485
- Experience in medical devices validation processes.
- Knowledge on medical devices validation (writing and executing protocols
He Here is some preferred skills (nice to have)
- Project management
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website