Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Radiology Technologist with Frankfort Regional Medical Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Frankfort Regional Medical Center, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Frankfort Regional Medical Center family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Radiology Technologist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
Our Radiologic Technologists provide information to diagnose patient illnesses, by operating radiologic equipment to produce radiographs. Prior to each exam, you would prepare patient for radiological procedure through proper positioning and image technique, adjusting immobilization devices, moving equipment into specified position, and adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors.
- You will maintain production and quality of radiographs by following established standards and procedures
- Document patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- You will review each exam for technical accuracy and identifies anatomical orientation on all images.
- Assist the radiologist in administering medications, contrast agents and all types of care to the patient.
- Participate in emergency call rotation to meet department needs.
- A.S. in Radiological Health Science; Graduate of an AMH accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
- Registration by the American Registry of Radiological Technologists and licensed by the Kentucky State Department of Health.
- Basic Life Support Certification.
One year experience preferred.
Frankfort Regional Medical Center has provided quality healthcare services for over 40 years. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 170+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities in Central Kentucky. Frankfort Regional has built an excellent reputation for outstanding subspecialty services. In addition, we have an exceptional network of quality primary care physicians in both family practice and internal medicine. We are consistently named as one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky.
At Frankfort Regional Medical Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Radiology Technologist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website