Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Transport EMT with Frisbie Ambulance you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
Frisbie Ambulance, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Frisbie Ambulance family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Transport EMT to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualification:
The EMT's primary responsibility is responding to Intra/Inter-Facility Transports. The EMT functions within the Emergency Department as a team with the Physicians, Registered Nurses (RN) and Physicians Assistants (PA). The EMT will to adhere to the Hospital's Standards of Patient Care to deliver safe, quality patient care in the Inter/Intra-Facility and Emergency Department settings. The EMT performs all treatments and procedures within the scope of EMT practice and as outlined in the Standards Manual, Protocols, Policies and Procedures and Practice Guidelines.
- Graduate of an EMT program.
- Current licensure as an EMT in the State of New Hampshire.
- Current CPR certification at the healthcare provider level.
- Valid Driver's license free from restrictions and insurable by hospital insurance company.
- A Department of Motor Vehicle Driving History Release must be submitted prior to employment and annually must be in and remain in compliance with Portsmouth Regional Hospital Driver/Fleet Safety Policy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-stress work environment.
- Ability to maintain customer focused interpersonal communication skills and patient confidentiality.
- BCLS, ACLS and PALS certification required to level of care
Frisbie Memorial Hospital has provided quality healthcare services since 1919. We give patient's access to trained physicians, advanced technology and innovative approaches. Our 110+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities in Southern New Hampshire. Frisbie Memorial Hospital earned high performing ratings for COPD in recognition of exceptional care by the U.S. News & World Report. Frisbie Memorial has been recognized as a Center of Distinction for its Center for Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine for the eight consecutive years. We have been named a Screening Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
At Frisbie Memorial Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Transport EMT opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website