Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Frisbie Memorial Hospital is a 112-bed acute care facility unique in today's healthcare environment. We are all about our people, technology and patient trust. We use the latest technology to help our dedicated staff find solutions to benefit our patients. This technology promotes faster healing, better health, higher quality of life and in-turn, career satisfaction.
Not only do our patients come first, but our employees do too! We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Frisbie Memorial Hospital we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Paramedic to join our team at Frisbie Ambulance (83 beds). Help us reach our goals and unlock your potential here!
The Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT) functions under the supervision of the Director of EMS & Emergency Preparedness and within the parameters set by the State of New Hampshire. She/he renders care to patients in order to alleviate suffering and sustain life at the scene of accident, injury, or sudden illness prior to and during transport to the hospital. The AEMT assists Emergency Department personnel as directed by nursing and medical staff and in conjunction with the policies of the Hospital. Qualified personnel will perform advanced life support skills and administer approved medications in prehospital situations, following State of NH EMS Protocols, Frisbie Memorial Hospital Practice Guidelines, or by verbal order of the Medical Control Physician. In the hospital, the AEMT will not administer medications, but will perform level-appropriate skills under written order from a Physician or Physician's Assistant.
- Valid Driver's license free from restrictions and insurable by hospital insurance company.
- A Department of Motor Vehicle Driving History Release must be submitted prior to employment and annually must be in and remain in compliance with Frisbie's Driver/Fleet Safety Policy.
- Current CPR certification Current NH EMT License
- BCLS certification
- Successful completion of a state-approved AEMT course Experience & Training:
- 1 years EMS experience at the EMT level preferably in a 911 system Experience with active ambulance service or rescue squad preferred.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our Practice Managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website