DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Lead MRI Technologist today at Frisbie Memorial Hospital.
At Frisbie Memorial, we want to ensure we meet your needs. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Frisbie Memorial family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Lead MRI Technologist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
What would you do in this role?
As an MRI Lead Technologist, you would encompass both administrative and clinical accountability. You will work with the Director of Imaging Services to plan budget, workflow and staffing needs.
- You would present critical thinking skills and leadership in planning, directing and provision of care to patients.
- Maintains supply/inventory control.
- Assist with quality control to identify areas you notice are in need of improvement, while implementing steps to enhance quality.
- Assists the Director of Imaging Services with staff recruitment, selection, and staff recognition.
- Assist with staff your team's scheduling and patient coordination.
- You would foster staff development, teamwork, and effective communication.
- Three to seven years' experience as MRI technologist in a hospital environment preferred.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT), or American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists (ARMRIT)
- NH Imaging and Radiation Therapy license
- Basic Life Support Certification.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology or graduate of an accredited MRI program preferred.
Frisbie Memorial Hospital is a 112-bed acute care facility unique in today's healthcare environment. We are all about our people, technology and patient trust. We use the latest technology to help our dedicated staff find solutions to benefit our patients. This technology promotes faster healing, better health, higher quality of life and in-turn, career satisfaction.
Ethisphere has rated HCA Healthcare a World's Most Ethical Company since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. We will reach out to highly qualified candidates to schedule an interview. Please submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website