Be a part of the nationwide law enforcement initiative that enables litigators to control and manage much larger volumes of case materials, and much more complex information, much more quickly, and to much greater effect, than would otherwise be possible.
Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and Amentum, has a vacancy for a Document Management Technician. This contract will be used to provide professional litigation support services to the Department of Justice and other Federal agencies and upon successful contract award, you will be supporting the overall mission of the DOJ.The Document Management Technician works under close supervision and follows established procedures for: filing, retrieving, and copying case file materials. The Document Management Technician uses judgement in choosing the proper procedure for each task and performs quality control checks on own work and the work of peers. Duties:
- Creates witness binders.
- Prepares deposition and trial exhibits.
- Enters data on-line to case files and other databases.
- Proofreads, edits, and corrects OCR'd text files
- Retrieves and blows back documents and digital image media.
- Tabs, numbers, labels, and assembles documents.
- Fills out log sheets and reports on task progress.
- Prepares documents for image scanning to include screening documents, and labeling files to be scanned.
- Performs simple database searches.
- Reports on task progress.
- Other duties as assigned
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Apply on company website