Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and Amentum, has a vacancy for a File Clerk / General Clerk I (GC1). In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the operation of one of their Field Offices. These Field Offices process and adjudicate certain immigration applications and petitions.
- Perform file operations and maintenance including file storage, maintenance, interfiling, consolidations, and audits and searches and respond to file request
- Filing copies of naturalization certificates and notices and close out citizenship ceremonies
- Providing support for the processing of forms and applications used in the adjudication process
- Process storage in individual USCIS codes,
- Perform file maintenance physical and systematically
- Boxing and shipping files to USCIS storage facility
- Respond to file request
- Perform quarterly file audits within all USCIS units and satellite offices
- File courier (pick up and drop off files to different units)
- Daily tasks may require sitting or standing for long periods of time
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Apply on company website