Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and AMENTUM, has vacancies for a Mail Clerks / General Clerks I (GC1). In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the operation of one of their Field Offices. These Field Offices process and adjudicate certain immigration applications and petitions.
The Mail Clerk supports the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service Regional Office by performing the following tasks:
- Performs file operations and maintenance including file storage, maintenance, interfiling, consolidations, and audits and searches and respond to file requests
- Filing copies of naturalization certificates and notices and close out citizenship ceremonies
- Providing support for the processing of forms and applications used in the adjudication process
- Processing and assembling incoming regular and special handling mail using USCIS system
- Process and log incoming packages and files from other USCIS offices
- Process outgoing files and packages through UPS and FedEx systems
- Processing outgoing mail using USCIS mechanical machine
- Interoffice mail and file courier delivery within the building
- Preparing and processing manifest by checking USCIS tracking system
- Daily tasks may require sitting or standing for long periods of time
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Apply on company website