Be a part of the nationwide law enforcement initiative that enables litigators to control and manage much larger volumes of case materials, and much more complex information, much more quickly, and to much greater effect, than would otherwise be possible.
Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and Amentum, has a vacancy for a Paralegal. This contract will be used to provide professional litigation support services to the Department of Justice and other Federal agencies and upon successful contract award, you will be supporting the overall mission of the DOJ.
The Paralegal works under close supervision and follows established procedures for a variety of legal assistance duties in an office providing legal assistance to attorneys or litigation teams. Duties include:
- Compiles, prepares, and summarizes relevant materials for use by attorneys in discovery and in preparation of motions, briefs and other legal documents.
- Summarizes depositions and other transcripts.
- Maintains case files.
- Performs simple legal research.
- Indexes, tracks, and controls document discovery (including documents produced and received in discovery).
- Indexes and tracks exhibit and other materials at depositions and at trial. Prepares exhibit cross-references.
- Assists attorneys in courtroom.
- Reviews documents for relevance and privilege according to established guidelines and criteria.
- Compiles documents for FOIA, production requests, Congressional inquiries, etc., as required.
- Reports on task progress.
- Other duties as assigned.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Apply on company website