Be a part of the nationwide law enforcement initiative that removes the tools of crime from criminal organizations, depriving wrongdoers of proceeds from their crime and impacting the infrastructure of criminal enterprises.
Centre Law & Consulting (Centre) offers the rare blend of legal expertise and practical federal contracting experience necessary to assist government and industry clients in navigating the complex maze of federal rules and regulations and implementing federal market solutions that are timely, efficient, and legally effective. Centre has a vacancy for a Records Examiner/Analyst. In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the U.S. Marshals Service (USMS).
- Reviews and evaluates data and information from multiple sources.
- Confirms completeness of received data/information and resolves inconsistencies.
- Accurately enters required data into one or more databases, documents, or spreadsheets.
- Creates case/project files.
- Manages validation and verification of case files and case data system.
- Keeps track of case file status in order to confirm compliance with established deadlines.
- Manages requests for additional information as needed.
- Selects relevant information from a variety of sources in order to prepare documents, reports, summaries, and replies to inquiries, ensuring accuracy and proper format of the information provided.
- Manipulates, transfers, computers and prints information.
- Prepares and modifies reports and correspondence using word processing software.
- Provides accurate and timely status updates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree, or High School Diploma/GED and two-years' experience
- One-year experience in asset forfeiture or a field related to law enforcement (includes legal and military experience)
- Ability to grasp and understand the organization and functions of the customer
- Demonstratable project and workload management skills
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written
- Competence to review, interpret, evaluate, and extract data and information from complex legal and non-legal documents
- Strong attention to detail; meticulous data entry skills
- Intermediate skills with the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and other common software applications, advanced skills preferred
- Proven commitment and expertise to provide excellent customer service; positive and flexible
- Ability to work in a team environment and maintain a professional disposition
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation
The U.S. Marshals Service (USMS) plays a critical role in the Asset Forfeiture program by managing and selling assets seized and forfeited by federal law enforcement agencies nationwide. Proceeds generated from asset sales are used to compensate victims, supplement funding for law enforcement initiatives and support community programs. The Marshals Service manages various types of assets, including real estate, vehicles, commercial businesses, cash, financial instruments, jewelry, art, antiques, collectibles, vessels and aircraft.
At Centre Law, we recognize the diverse needs of our employees and strive to provide an excellent package to help meet those needs. Comprehensive benefits are offered with greater choice and flexibility to support your health, work-life balance, and professional growth. A package providing employee only coverage can be built around our basic plans at $0 employee cost for: Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and Employee Assistance Program.
CENTRE LAW is proud to be an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity) veteran status, family leave status, and any protected group status as defined by applicable law. CENTRE LAW is proud to maintain a drug-free workplace. Satisfactory completion of a post-offer drug screening is a condition of employment. As a supplier of services to federal government agencies, such as DEA, FBI, USCIS, USPIS, etc., we also adhere to agency standards with respect to prior drug usage. COVID Policy: CENTRE LAW adheres to contractual, governmental, and locality specific guidelines and mandates with respect to COVID-19. The minimum safety standards with which we comply are established by the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force. Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with CENTRE LAW's COVID -19 Policy which includes a requirement to share vaccination status. CENTRE LAWEmployees who report to a Federal workplace, must also comply with any additional safety requirements for that agency workplace, to include regular submission of a negative testing for COVID-19 if not fully vaccinated.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Apply on company website