Be a part of the nationwide law enforcement initiative that removes the tools of crime from criminal organizations, depriving wrongdoers of proceeds from their crime and impacting the infrastructure of criminal enterprises.
Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and Amentum, has a vacancy for a Senior Law Clerk. In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA).Responsibilities
- Provides assistance to the attorney while reviewing the work of paralegals and clerks.
- Performs expert legal research and writing at a high level on extremely sophisticated issues.
- Reviews investigative reports from various agencies, prepares summaries of those reports, and notes matters requiring close department review.
- Conducts high-level analysis of facts, evidence, and legal authorities in connection with domestic and international investigations.
- Uses facts, evidence, and legal authorities to create persuasive legal memoranda, motions, and briefs.
- Drafts reports, develops training curricula, and prepares responses to Congressional and citizen correspondence. Analyzes and drafts comments regarding legislative proposals.
- Prepares correspondence for a variety of issues that require a government official signature.
- Coordinates with other support components in order to complete work requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Apply on company website